Purchasing / Cost Analyst
Seoyon electronics develops, manufactures and markets electrical/electronic parts for Automotive OEMs. Our switches, electronic modules, passive entry systems are all found in numerous vehicles sold in North America. We have been supplying high quality components to OEMs and major tier-1 automotive suppliers around the world.
The ideal candidate should have a basic understanding of automotive systems, automotive manufacturing processes, purchasing raw materials, working with vendors, and is comfortable negotiating contracts.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: See below, but not limited to;
- Make a quotation for products/ Negotiate engineering and commercial solutions with customers.
- Performs cost analysis with a thorough understanding of cost factors.
- Maintain a list of active/open customer issues prepare reports, maintain records, and organize files regarding products and customer's activities.
- Communicate with internal co-workers in Korea, China, Mexico, Brazil and Europe with regard to pricing, engineering.
- Travel domestically and internationally to customers and manufacturing sites.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields.
- Ability to negotiate pricing and contracts.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated skills in using computers and relevant software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
Entry level or buying experience in the automotive industry.
Bilingual in English and Korean.
Good analytical skills
Send Resume to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org